Family Promise of Wake County (formerly WIHN): St. Paul’s Family Promise week is Nov 27-Dec 4. Family Promise is a wonderful “hands-on” outreach opportunity, both for adults and for families. Please contact Kathleen Neff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Myrna Belingon (email@example.com). UPDATE 11/17: overnight hosts and social hosts still needed. Continue reading for volunteer opportunities….Continue reading
Hurricane Matthew and the subsequent flooding in parts of North Carolina have wreaked havoc on the Episcopal Farmworker Ministry in Newton Grove and there is an immediate and urgent need for donations. Several of the camps where the workers live have been flooded and many have lost everything. If you would like to make a monetary donation, please make your check out to St. Paul’s and put ‘Episcopal Farmworker Ministry’ in the memo line. Continue reading to see what more you can do.Continue reading
Sunday, 10/9/2016 at 8:45 AM: Power is out at St. Paul’s.
- Sunday School is canceled.
- Services are still on – even if the power’s off, we’re just roughing it today!
- Cornwall and South Harrison are both closed.
- Griffis, Ann, Union and Shirley are all open.
- 7:30 AM service was held in the narthex since the sun wasn’t yet coming into the sanctuary.