Saturday, November 10, 2018
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union Street, Cary, NC 27511
Artwork and Handmade Crafts from Local Artisans
- Pottery, Fiber Art, Glass, Jewelry, Hand-knit items, Woodworking, Yard Art, Home Decor, and more.
- Vendors (list to be supplied):
This year we are transitioning to a juried process for vendors, and giving members of St. Paul’s an early application date to secure a space. If you’re interested in selling your handmade items at the festival, please contact Anne Babb at email@example.com for an application or more information. Applications from St. Paul’s members which are received by May 18, 2018 will be considered for early acceptance. Previous St. Paul’s vendors will receive an application by email. Please remember, all items must be handmade by the vendor. For general questions about the festival, please contact Sally Moller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A wide variety of hand-knit and crocheted items.
Prayer Stitchers link (to be supplied).
St. Paul’s Table
- Handmade items donated by members of St. Paul’s.
Free Mini Concerts by:
- (to be supplied)
- Choose from a wide variety of prizes.
Free Admission and Free Parking
Proceeds will Support
- For general questions about the festival, please email Sally Moller at email@example.com
St. Paul’s Parishioners: We Need Your Help
- How you can help: (to be supplied).