Saturday, November 10, 2018
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union Street, Cary, NC 27511
Artwork and Handmade Crafts from Local Artisans
- Pottery, Fiber Art, Glass, Jewelry, Hand-knit items, Woodworking, Yard Art, Home Decor, and more.
- Vendors (list to be supplied).
For general questions about the festival, please contact Sally Moller at email@example.com.
- A wide variety of hand-knit and crocheted items.
Prayer Stitchers link (to be supplied).
St. Paul’s Table
- Handmade items donated by members of St. Paul’s. If you have new, handmade items to donate, please contact Sally Moller, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Free Mini Concerts by:
- (to be supplied)
- Choose from a wide variety of prizes.
Free Admission and Free Parking
Proceeds will Support
- Dorcas Ministries
- Urban Ministries of Wake County
- The Food Bank of North Carolina
- and other local outreach projects.
- For general questions about the festival, please email Sally Moller at email@example.com
St. Paul’s Parishioners: We Need Your Help
- How you can help: sign up HERE: