Saturday, November 4, 2017
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union Street, Cary, NC 27511
Artwork and Handmade Crafts from Local Artisans
- Pottery, Fiber Art, Glass, Jewelry, Hand-knit items, Woodworking, Yard Art, Home Decor, and more.
- Vendors: Click HERE for a list of 2017 vendors.
- A wide variety of hand-knit and crocheted items.
St. Paul’s Table
- Handmade items donated by members of St. Paul’s.
Free Mini Concerts by:
- Bells of St. Paul’s
- St. Paul’s Carolers
- The Celtic Collective
- Choose from a wide variety of prizes.
Lunch Room with Homemade Soups
Hot Dog Cart “Frankly the Best Hotdogs”
Free Admission and Free Parking
Proceeds will Support
- For general questions about the festival, please
email Sally Moller at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Paul’s Parishioners: We Need Your Help