Saturday, November 4, 2017
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union Street, Cary, NC 27511
Artwork and Handmade Crafts from Local Artisans
- Pottery, Fiber Art, Glass, Jewelry, Hand-knit items, Woodworking, Yard Art, Home Decor, and more.
- Vendors: Click HERE for a list of 2017 vendors.
- A wide variety of hand-knit and crocheted items.
Click HERE for more on what Prayer Stitchers has to offer .
St. Paul’s Table
- Handmade items donated by members of St. Paul’s.
Free Mini Concerts by:
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – The Celtic Collective
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – The St. Paul’s Carolers
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – The Bells of St. Paul’s
- Choose from a wide variety of prizes.
- Homemade Soups: Tomato Bisque or Chicken Chili
- Hot Dog Cart: “Frankly the Best Hotdogs”
Free Admission and Free Parking
Proceeds will Support
- For general questions about the festival, please
email Sally Moller at email@example.com
St. Paul’s Parishioners: We Need Your Help