Thank you for your interest in St. Paul’s Arts & Crafts Festival. Our top priorities are protecting the health of our attendees, vendors, and volunteers, and doing our best to ensure a safe and successful event for all vendors. We are sorry to tell you that the festival will not take place this year due to the uncertainty of Covid-19.
We wish you all the best and hope that you will be able to join us in November, 2023 when we plan to make the festival better than ever, in our newly renovated building.
Every year, all our proceeds from the Arts & Crafts Festival are donated to local charities. Please consider supporting one or more of these organizations that help people in our community.
Artwork and Handmade Crafts from Local Artisans
- Pottery, Fiber Art, Glass, Jewelry, Hand-knit items, Woodworking, Yard Art, Home Décor, and more.
- Click HERE for a list of 2019’s artisans
St. Paul’s Table
- Handmade items donated by members of St. Paul’s.
- Choose from a wide variety of prizes.
Coffee Bar and Bake Sale
- Hot Homemade Soups by St. Paul’s Fellowship Events Team
Book Sale – Titles for Children and Adults
Free Admission and Free Parking
Proceeds will Support
- Dorcas Ministries
- Urban Ministries of Wake County
- The Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC
and other local outreach projects.
St. Paul’s Parishioners: We Need Your Help. To volunteer, click HERE.
To donate new, handmade items to the St. Paul’s Table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate books to the book sale, please bring them any time from October 27 to November 8. You can drop them off in the hallway by the coat rack.
To donate your homemade baked goods to our bake sale, please sign up HERE.
For more information, please email email@example.com