Saturday, November 10, 2018
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union Street, Cary, NC 27511
Artwork and Handmade Crafts from Local Artisans
- Pottery, Fiber Art, Glass, Jewelry, Hand-knit items, Woodworking, Yard Art, Home Decor, and more.
- Vendor list: Click HERE.
- A wide variety of hand-knit and crocheted items.
- Prayer Stitchers Flyer: Click HERE
St. Paul’s Table
- Handmade items donated by members of St. Paul’s.
Free Mini Concerts by:
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Bells of St. Paul’s
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Oak City Voices, Russell McKinney, Artistic Director
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. The Celtic Collective
- Choose from a wide variety of prizes.
Coffee Bar and Bake Sale
- Homemade Soups
- Frankly the Best Hot Dogs
Free Admission and Free Parking
Proceeds will Support
- Dorcas Ministries
- Urban Ministries of Wake County
- The Food Bank of North Carolina
- and other local outreach projects.
St. Paul’s Parishioners: We Need Your Help
- How you can help: sign up HERE: