Are you 17 years old or older and in relatively good health? Why not sign up to be a blood donor? Our next blood drive is Saturday, May 2 from 9:00 to 12:00 Noon.
Sign Up Online
IMPORTANT: A minimum number of donors is required. We have had to cancel blood drives in the past because of low signups. Invite friends and neighbors to join us. Please give!
Questions? Contact Lisa Walt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-557-9684.
St. Paul's Blood Drive webpage.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Rex Blood Services provides blood to not only our local hospitals but also Fort Bragg!
- Life can get busy and the thought of another appointment may make you turn away, but please remember this appointment will help someone fight their battle with cancer, save a baby's life or help a Mom who's been in a car accident.
- 25% of all Blood products are used to treat cancer patients.
- Approximately 60% of our population is eligible to give blood, but only 5% actually donates.
- Blood cannot be manufactured – except by the human body. Donors are the only source of this valuable resource!
- Your 15-minutes and one pint of blood may save up to 3 lives!!!!
- Every 3 seconds someone needs blood. 1 out of every 10 people entering a hospital will need blood.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 09 April 2015 )