Lobster Fest is over for 2015. SEE PHOTOS OF THE EVENT. Despite dire threats of bad weather, Lobster Fest was a great success. Lobster Fest for 2016 will tentatively be held on October 1. Plan to join us then!
Greetings from all of us at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, and welcome to this website filled with information about our renowned Lobster Fest. I hope you enjoy the fresh Maine lobster with the knowledge that the funds raised will support many of the programs of St. Paul’s. We are a vibrant, inclusive and growing parish where “All Are Welcome.” If you would like more information about St. Paul’s please do not hesitate to contact me at: George.Adamik@stpaulscary.org.
The Rev. George Adamik, Rector
The following info is included to help us plan for 2016
Join us for Lobster Fest , October 3, 2015.
All Are Welcome at St. Paul’s Lobster Fest, at the St. Paul’s Lobster Shack and Wharf
Lobster Fest has become an annual event, held each October since 2007, and looked forward to by Triangle folks who love fresh lobsters, lobster rolls, or just a good time!
Here’s what we do: Saturday morning a truckload of large (1½ lb. beauties) MAINE LOBSTERS arrives at the St. Paul’s Wharf, lobsters that just came out of Maine waters. We offer them both live and cooked (for folks who want to hold their own lobster party).
And… our special QUARTA POUNDA LOBSTA ROLL (if you’ve been to Maine you’ll want one of these even if you take home a live or cooked lobster).
Here’s when we do it:
- 10:00 AM – Noon: Party Pack Live-Lobster Deliveries
- 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM: Live and Cooked, 1½ lb. Lobsters to take home
- 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM: All Meals and Rolls, eat-in or take-home
Here’s what you get:
- Live Lobsters (we’ll put in a bag, but cooler also recommended)
- Cooked Lobsters (warm or we’ll chill them if you prefer)
- Quarta Pounda Lobsta Roll (a heapin’ lot of fresh lobster meat, a little sauce, served on a La Farm Bakery brioche roll, a side of slaw, chips, and dessert).
- Lobster Meal (cooked 1½ lb. lobster, sides, roll, dessert, drink)
- Chicken Meal (chicken, sides, roll, dessert, drink)
Here’s our menu:
- $19 Live 1½ lb. Lobster
- $21 Cooked 1½ lb. Lobster
- $15 Quarta Pounda Lobsta Roll
- $25 Lobster Meal
- $10 Chicken Meal ($5 kids 12 and under)
How to get here: Click here for driving directions
Here’s where the $ goes: Proceeds to Outreach, St. Paul’s Youth, and St. Paul’s Projects.
Lobster Fest has its own Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/lobsterfestcary Like us!
Questions or help go to: email@example.com