Saturday, October 7, 2017
Lobster Fest will be held on October 7, 2017. Plan to join us for our eleventh year of Lobster Fest!
Order now! Online Ordering Closes on October 4th.
Greetings from all of us at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, and welcome to this website filled with information about our renowned Lobster Fest. I hope you enjoy the fresh Maine lobster with the knowledge that the funds raised will support many of the programs of St. Paul’s. We are a vibrant, inclusive and growing parish where “All Are Welcome.” If you would like more information about St. Paul’s please do not hesitate to contact me at: George.Adamik@stpaulscary.org.
The Rev. George Adamik, Rector
Join us for Lobster Fest , October 7, 2017
All Are Welcome at St. Paul’s Lobster Fest, at the St. Paul’s Lobster Shack and Wharf
Want to help with Lobster Fest? SIGN UP HERE TO HELP WITH LOBSTER FEST
Lobster Fest has become an annual event, held each October since 2007, and looked forward to by Triangle folks who love fresh lobsters, lobster rolls, or just a good time!
Here’s what we do: Saturday morning a truckload of large (1½ lb. beauties) MAINE LOBSTERS arrives at the St. Paul’s Wharf, lobsters that just came out of Maine waters. We offer them both live and cooked (for folks who want to hold their own lobster party).
And… our special QUARTA POUNDA LOBSTA ROLL (if you’ve been to Maine you’ll want one of these even if you take home a live or cooked lobster).
Here’s when we do it:
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM: Live and Cooked, 1½ lb. Lobsters to take home
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM: All Meals and Rolls, eat-in or take-home
Here’s what you get:
- Live Lobsters (we’ll put in a bag, but cooler also recommended)
- Cooked Lobsters (warm or we’ll chill them if you prefer)
- Quarta Pounda Lobsta Roll (a heapin’ lot of fresh lobster meat, a little sauce, served on a La Farm Bakery brioche roll, a side of slaw, chips, and dessert).
- Lobster Meal (cooked 1½ lb. lobster, sides, roll, dessert, drink)
- Chicken Meal (chicken, sides, roll, dessert, drink)
Here’s our menu:
- $19 Live 1½ lb. Lobster
- $21 Cooked 1½ lb. Lobster
- $17 Quarta Pounda Lobsta Roll
- $25 Lobster Meal
- $10 Chicken Meal ($5 kids 12 and under)
How to get here:
How you can help:
- All hands are needed and many hands make light work! Sign up HERE to help with Lobster Fest.
- Hand out flyers. Click HERE for a PDF of the latest Lobster Fest 2017 flyer.
Lobster Fest News:
- Click HERE for article in Cary Citizen: “Recipe: Lobster Fest’s Bishop’s Curry Lobster Bisque.”
- Click HERE for the complete article and recipe in FoodCary.com for Bishop’s Curry Lobster Bisque
- Click HERE to see pictures of new lobster cooker, delivered Aug 20, 2016.
Here’s where the $ goes: Proceeds to Outreach, St. Paul’s Youth, and St. Paul’s Projects.
Lobster Fest has its own Facebook page: www.facebook.com/lobsterfestcary Like us!
Questions or help go to: email@example.com
Here’s how you can help: Lobster Fest Volunteer Sign Up Genius Page
Pictures: See Pictures of previous Lobster Fests