St. Paul’s offers a wide range of opportunities for adult formation (adult education and spiritual growth). Our current Sunday morning and Wednesday evening offerings are shown below. Please refer to the home page for additional offerings and activities.
Sundays at 10:15 a.m. in the Chapel
Join us this Easter season for a new Adult Formation series, Spiritual Practices in Daily Life.
- Sacred Listening in Relationships, the Rev. J. Carr Holland (4/22)
- Sacred Listening in the Public Sphere, the Rev. Javier Almendárez Bautista (4/29)
- Confession: The Sacrament of Reconciliation, the Rev. George Adamik (5/6)
- The Lord’s Prayer, the Rev. Javier Almendárez Bautista (5/13)
- Ignatian Practices of Meditation, the Rev. George Adamik (5/20)
Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the Youth Wing
- “Everything Happens for a Reason” (4/18)
- “God Helps Those Who Help Themselves” (4/25)
- “God Won’t Give You More Than You Can Handle” (5/2)
- “God Said It, I Believe It, That Settles It” (5/9)
- “Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin” (5/16)