On Oct. 16th, the Stewardship Team presented the first of a set of ~5 min videos that highlight aspects of life and ministry at St. Paul’s. The topic of the first video is Hospitality. In it, parishioners share their experiences on the theme “All are Welcome!” and how St. Paul’s is living out this theme.
Thank you for your support to St. Paul’s!
In response to last night’s election some are celebrating today and some are in shock. Whatever one’s vote may have been I believe most would agree we are in a divisive time. Moving forward I invite us to not walk away from one another but rather towards each other. I’d like to remind us that we are not called to agree with one another, but something much more, and that is to continue in relationship with one another. One way to do that is a time of prayer. I’d like to invite you to gather tonight at St. Paul’s Chapel from 6-7 PM for some quiet time and Evening Prayer at 6:20 PM.
The Rev. George Adamik
Sunday, 10/9/2016 at 8:45 AM: Power is out at St. Paul’s.
- Sunday School is canceled.
- Services are still on – even if the power’s off, we’re just roughing it today!
- Cornwall and South Harrison are both closed.
- Griffis, Ann, Union and Shirley are all open.
- 7:30 AM service was held in the narthex since the sun wasn’t yet coming into the sanctuary.