July 20, 2018
Volunteer Openings include Outreach Reception, Outreach Scheduler, Food Pantry, Cashier, and Admin Reception. If you are interested in any of these roles or would like to know more, please contact Ellen Frazier at 919 469-9861 Ext 101 or email Ellen@dorcascary.org
The Dorcas Thrift Shop is located at 187 High House Road in Cary. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or learning more about Dorcas Ministry, contact me at email@example.com or call me at 919-467-8807.
Career Advancement Program
Dorcas Ministries can help you with tuition for training to get a better job, qualified living expenses, and career coaching. The goal is to help you qualify for a Better Paying Job and Career Path! Interested? Give Craig a call at 919-369-9861, ext 206 or email Craig@dorcascary.org or visit https://dorcascary.org/services/job-training-center/
Dorcas Training Center Calendar
Dorcas Crisis Ministry exists to serve local residents who find themselves in a temporary financial crisis, using proceeds from the Dorcas Thrift Shop. The Thrift Shop is a great place for back to school shopping as well as Christmas shopping.
Contributions to the Thrift Shop can be dropped off as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 – 2:00 p.m.
All donations are eligible for a tax receipt during business hours.
Jobs for Life:
Eight Weeks that Will Change Your Life.
As a graduate of Job’s for Life, in just eight weeks you will….
- Be able to speak more confidently in front of a group.
- Have a professional resume you will be proud of.
- Meet with local employers and learn what they look for when hiring.
- Be prepared and confident in job interviews.
- Have a clearer picture of what you want in life.
- Feel better about who you are and where you are going.
- Have a deeper faith in yourself and God’s plan for you.
Classes Meet Tues/Thurs, 6:00-8:00 p.m. Sep 25 to Nov 15 2018
Ready to apply?
Get an application from:
or in the Crisis Ministry, 187 High House Rd, Cary Plaza
Need more info?
Give us a call : 919.469.9861, ext. 204
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted by Nancy Fierke
Dorcas Ministry Leader