Ministry Leader Information

Handbook for Ministry Leaders, Version 4.3.1, Revised December, 2017

Ministry Groups and Committees, Revised February 10, 2018

Click here for a page with links to calendars for various groups

To schedule an event: Go to the Policies and Forms page. See the Google calendar maintained by St. Paul’s staff. Contact the church office to get your event on the calendar.

To reserve a room: Go to the Room Reservations page which incorporates an easy-to-fill-out-and-submit Room Reservation Form. There is also a link to a fillable and printable room reservation form on that page if you prefer that. The Room Reservation Calendar is a read-only calendar that shows you what rooms have already been reserved. If you need audio equipment for your event, please send your request to

To request a key, review the Facilities Key Distribution Policy and submit Key Request Form to the Financial Manager. The Key Request Form is available on the Policies and Forms page.

To get a flier printed or photocopied at the church, camera ready material should be dropped off or emailed to the Office Manager at least 10 days before the date it is needed.

To get a flier or brochure mailed to the congregation, contact the Office Manager for mailing labels at least two weeks prior to the mailing. Your committee is responsible for assembling the mailing after scheduling a time with the Office Manager. Bulk mailings must be done according to strict Postal Service requirements. The cost of the mailing should be covered by the committee budget.

To make a check or deposit request:

  • All checks are cut on Mondays.
  • All checks must be requested by 9:00 AM on Friday ten days before the check is needed. Ten days later the check can be picked up after 9:00 AM.
  • The Check Request Form is available on the Policies and Forms page.
  • All requests must be accompanied by receipts or other support documents.
  • Invoices for services rendered by an individual and those without receipts require provider’s social security number. The check will be reported as income.
  • Check requests for an organization require the address and Federal Tax ID number.
  • Restricted account requests can be made only by the chair of the ministry.
  • Deposits are made on Mondays. Never leave cash in office mailboxes. Please ask the Office Manager or the Financial Manager to put cash in the safe.
  • Any funds for St. Paul’s ministries are to be handled through the church Financial Manager. Ministry leaders are not to open separate bank accounts. If a specific need for handling funds arises, the Financial Manager will set up a restricted account. All funds to be deposited into that account or payments to be withdrawn from it will be handled through the Financial Manager by the procedures outlined.

To request child care for an on-campus event, contact the Nursery/Kids’ Club Director (, at least two weeks prior to the event.

To schedule a fundraising event, contact the Vestry Fundraising Subcommittee as soon as the event is being contemplated, but no later than 60 days in advance of the event date. Fundraising events are expected to contribute to the goals and objectives of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, and proceeds received are to be used for pre-approved purposes. A limited number of fundraising events are acceptable annually.

To serve alcohol at an event, submit a request to the church office at least six weeks prior to the requested date event. The Alcohol Policy and Request Form is available on the Policies and Forms page.

To put a display in the Narthex, please read Narthex Guidelines.

To host a Coffee Hour (Fellowship Hour), Click here.


A “How‐To” Guide for Communication at St. Paul’s: Click HERE

Email Addresses
Web Site
Community Announcements
Communication Committee
Using BITLY to Shorten Printed URLs