Our focus this week is the Senior Luncheon on Sunday. We still need help with food, preparation, and serving. The seniors (older parishioners in this case) who attend – and we usually have around 50 guests attend – really enjoy the fellowship, the chance to talk with the youth, and of course the yummy food. Please consider signing up to participate: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d49afaa2fa7fb6-senior1.
Here’s the youth news for the week:
YOUTH MINISTRY NEWS
Regular Sunday Events
- Sunday School: The lesson is entitled “Peace & Justice: In the Midst of Enemies.” Middle School meets in the Youth Wing (go straight there, snacks are provided) and High School meets in Room 10.
- Confirmation Class: The last class meets in the Curry Center during the education hour.
- EYC 5-7 pm: Cookies! We will be baking cookies and preparing college care packages to send to our former EYC-ers to help them through their upcoming exams. You can also enter our Bake Off Contest: bring 2 dozen already-baked cookies. They’ll be judged on taste and appearance and prizes will be awarded. We will eat dinner, if there’s enough room after all the cookies!
- Lenten Study Tuesday 4/4 6-7 pm: During Lent this year, we are looking at various disciplines that Christians have used over time to grow closer to God. Next week is the Discipline of Simplicity. Come join us to practice these disciplines and for awesome conversation.
- Meal Signups: http://tinyurl.com/j3mtct5
I hope to see you Sunday.
Youth Program Coordinator