Here are some special Advent and Christmas services being offered this year. For details read George’s letter of Dec 11, 2020.
- Live Nativity drive-through – Saturday, Dec 19, at 5:00 p.m. in the parking lot. Signup requested.
- Christmas Pageant on Facebook Live – Sunday, Dec 20, during the service at 9:00 a.m.
- Lessons and Carols on Facebook Live – Sunday, Dec 20, at 4:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve live drive-in services, in-car 90.9 FM audio – Thursday, Dec 24, at 5:00 p.m. and at 6:00 p.m. Signup required.
- Christmas Eve service on Facebook Live – Thursday, Dec 24, at 7:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day Service on Facebook Live – Friday, Dec 25, at 10:00 a.m.
- First Sunday after Christmas Service on Facebook Live – Sunday, Dec 27, at 9:00 a.m.
A huge “Thank You” to everyone who donated to Heifer International in 2020. St. Paul’s annual donation has amounted to $8416.52. This is truly a remarkable donation considering that our regular in-person Sunday worship services had to stop in mid March because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Continue reading for more.Continue reading
In years past, St. Paul’s Church has donated to Heifer International during Sunday morning worship services and as alternative gifts to honor family and friends at Christmastime. This year, during the coronavirus pandemic when we are not meeting in person, this online Living Gift Market provides an excellent opportunity for our congregation to reach people in need, both near and far. Continue reading or Click HERE to donate.Continue reading
On Christmas Eve, December 24, St. Paul’s will have live drive-in Christmas services at 5:00 p.m. and again and 6:00 p.m. You are invited to drive to church, park, and while remaining in your car, tune in to 90.9 on your FM radio, and take part in a live Christmas service with music, prayer, and scripture. Space is limited, and signup is required. Sign up HERE. Here is the bulletin for the Christmas Eve drive-in services.
At 7:00 p.m., on Facebook Live, we will celebrate our festive Christmas Eve Eucharist. Here is the bulletin for the Christmas Eve Facebook Live service.