St. Paul’s Memorial Garden & Columbarium
The Memorial Garden is a place for the interment of ashes in simple dignity and in surroundings that proclaim our resurrection faith. The Memorial Garden is in an area adjacent to the southeast corner of the rear of the Chapel. An expansion of St. Paul’s Memorial Garden was completed on Oct 12, 2014, to include a columbarium, remembrance walls, and new slanted markers.
Links for more on the Memorial Garden:
- Photos of markers: North Marker (10/18/2014), East Marker (11-21-2020), West Marker (3-7-2022), Remembrance Wall (11-21-2020), Columbarium left side (3-7-2022), Columbarium right side (3-7-2022), Northeast slanted marker (11-22-2022)
- Archives: Links to history, stories, photos, and remembrances of people of St. Paul’s
- Flowers for a Military Service Jun 8, 2019
- Memorial Garden Brochure, Rev. Feb 22, 2019
- Memorial Garden Guidelines, amended Nov 19, 2018
- Photos of the 2014 Memorial Garden Expansion Project.
About the Memorial Garden:
Articles by Parishioners:
- Mary Kintz: Why We Chose St. Paul’s Memorial Garden (3-14-2017)
- Jan Barbee: What St. Paul’s Remembrance Wall Means to Me (2-13-2017)
- Gale Herrman: What St. Paul’s Memorial Garden Means to Me (1-15-2017)