Coming to St. Paul’s: Saturday, October 1, 2016
LOBSTER FEST on-line ordering is NOW OPEN!
You’ve joined the Party before (this is the only bi-partisan Party around, this time of the year!), and St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Cary is again celebrating Lobster Fest on Saturday, October 1st. Live and Cooked, 1½ lb. fresh, Maine lobsters (you would need to meet the lobster boats at the wharf in Maine to find them any fresher), Lobster Meals, and our incredibly popular Quarta Pounda Lobsta Roll (a quarter pound of lobster meat, a little sauce, a grilled La Farm Bakery roll, accompanied by slaw, chips and a brownie).
Live and Cooked 1½ lb. lobsters FRESH from Maine. Pick up between 10 AM and 4 PM.
- Live 1½ lb. lobsters ($19)
- Cooked 1½ lb. lobsters ($21)
- We have Party Pack delivery of live lobsters available for orders of 6 or more; check our order site for details.
Meals and Lobster Rolls. Eat-in or Take-away between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- Lobster Meal ($25) with sides, roll and a brownie, drinks available
- Chicken Meal ($10) with sides, roll and brownie, drinks available; kids under 12 ($5)
- Lobster Rolls ($15); lobster meat and a little sauce (in a separate container), a La Farm Bakery Roll, with slaw, chips and a brownie, drinks available
Our Order Site will be open until Wednesday, September 28, 10 PM, for pre-orders; items available on the day-of Lobster Fest on a first-come basis.
You’ve enjoyed Lobster Fest previously; will you help us reach more people? Click HERE for a downloadable flyer you can hand out, or put up in your business. Or “Like” us on Facebook (Lobster Fest Cary).
(If you have any questions now, contact email@example.com)