St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union St., Cary, NC
COMING: Saturday, October 6, 2018
LOBSTER FEST, Saturday, October 6th
On-line ordering is now closed, however….
Extra lobsters will be ordered to serve walk-ups on a first-come, first-served basis! Get here early, though – they go fast!
- Live and Cooked Lobsters (for pick-up) available starting at 10 AM
- Lobsta Rolls, Lobster & Chicken Meals (eat-in or carry-out) available starting at 11 AM
You’ve loved our Fresh Lobsters and our Lobster Rolls before, and St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Cary is again celebrating Lobster Fest on Saturday, October 6. Live and Cooked, 1½ lb. fresh, Maine lobsters, Lobster Meals, and our incredibly popular Quarta Pounda Lobsta Roll.
- Live ($19) & Cooked ($21) 1½ lb. Lobsters Pick up 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Meals and Lobster Rolls Eat-in or Take-away 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Lobster Meal ($25) sides, roll, cookie, ice tea available
- Chicken Meal ($10) sides, roll, cookie, ice tea available, kids $5
- Lobsta Rolls ($17); quarter pound of lobster meat and a little sauce on a lightly grilled LaFarm Bakery Brioche, with slaw, chips, cookie.
Our online order site closed on October 4 for pre-orders to lock in your lobster items, and some extras have been ordered for day-of Lobster Fest to be made available on a first-come basis.
Finally, you’ve enjoyed Lobster Fest previously; will you help us reach more people? Here is a flyer for your information and we hope you will forward to friends! Or “Like” us on Facebook (lobsterfestcary).
This year, we’re supporting Dorcas Ministries (dorcascary.org) by requesting food or cash donations (our friends at Pepsi will offer you a free product to go with your meal), and Life Experiences (lifeexperiences.org), by including delicious cookies from their excellent bakery in our meals.
St. Paul’s Annual LOBSTER FEST
Saturday, October 6
(the first Saturday in October)
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 221 Union St., Cary, NC 27511
(if you have any questions now, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)