St. Paul’s Annual
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Patience is a virtue — as long as you don’t miss out altogether!
Online Ordering will open on August 25th this year.
Forgot to pre-order last year?
Click here to put a reminder to order on your calendar.
Forgot to show up last year?
Click here to put the event on your calendar.
Here’s what will be available at Lobster Fest:
- Live and Just-Cooked 1½ lb. Lobsters, direct from Maine, to take home
- Lobster Meals, including sides and dessert, to eat-in or take-out
- Quarta-Pounda Lobster Rolls, on a La Farm Bakery brioche bun, to eat-in or take-out
- Chicken Meals, for land-lubbers, to eat-in or take-out
- Live music, Inside and outside seating, Fast, friendly service!
Make plans now to attend the 13th Annual Lobster Fest sponsored by
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 221 Union St., Cary, NC 27511
(If you have any questions now, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)