St. Paul’s Annual
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Patience is a virtue — as long as you don’t miss out altogether!
Apparently there are boat loads of people who are wicked eager to get their annual lobsters and lobster rolls. Since we’ve been receiving so many questions asking, “When is the online ordering going to be open?” we decided to post a note to tell everyone that:
Online Ordering will open on August 25th this year.
Forgot to pre-order last year?
Click here to put a reminder to order on your calendar.
Forgot to show up last year?
Click here to put the event on your calendar.
Directions: Ayuh, You can get they-ah from hee-ah. If your coming from away, just hang a U-ey on Maynard (w’chout for the staties) and head up Griffis. Or you could go straight through the rotary on Chatham and head down South Harrison apiece. Same difference. Just Click Hee-ah for a map and book it on over. Don’t bother stopping for grinders or at the packie — we’ll have lots of bugs and tonic. If the weather’s nice, you can sit outside and do some leaf peeping, but even if we get a nor’easter, there’s plenty of room in the parlor.
- Live and Just-Cooked 1½ lb. Lobsters, direct from Maine, to take home
- Lobster Meals, including sides and dessert, to eat-in or take-out
- Quarta-Pounda Lobster Rolls, on a La Farm Bakery brioche bun, to eat-in or take-out
- Chicken Meals, for land-lubbers, to eat-in or take-out
- Live music, Inside and outside seating, Fast, friendly service!
Make plans now to attend the 13th Annual Lobster Fest sponsored by
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 221 Union St., Cary, NC 27511
(If you have any questions now, contact email@example.com)