Lobster Fest (Oct 7, 2017)
Lobster Fest has a few lobster rolls remaining! They will be for sale in the kitchen during coffee hour on Sunday, October 8 for $14 each. Exact change is appreciated!!
- Live ($19) & Cooked ($21) 1½ lb. Lobsters Pick up 10AM to 4PM
- Meals and Lobster Rolls Eat-in or Take-away 11AM to 3PM
- Lobster Meal ($25) sides, roll, dessert, drink
- Chicken Meal ($10) sides, roll, dessert, drink, kids $5
- Lobster Rolls ($17); quarter pound of lobster meat and a little sauce on a lightly grilled La Farm Bakery Brioche, with slaw, chips, dessert.
Online Ordering will be open until Wednesday, October 4, 10:00 PM or until we reach a capacity limit. Please order early to ensure that your Lobsters and Lobster Rolls are reserved.
Please note that we have included two additional items for your online ordering:
- Make a donation to the NC Food Bank (or bring a food donation to Lobster Fest) and you’ll be treated to Pepsi products to go with your meals.
- We have provided a button on the ordering page for an easy donation to the Red Cross fund for Hurricane Relief (no extra paper work necessary, and you’ll receive an e-mailed receipt).
Finally, you’ve enjoyed Lobster Fest previously; will you help us reach more people? Here is a link to a flyer to put up on your refrigerator and we hope you will forward to friends! Or “Like” us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lobsterfestcary).