St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union St., Cary, NC
COMING: Saturday, October 5, 2019
Thank you for joining us this Saturday, October 5, 2019 for the 13th annual Lobster Fest of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Cary. We look forward to seeing you!
ALL ARE WELCOME
Lobster Fest Web Site: www.lobsterfestcary.org
Church Web Site: www.stpaulscary.org
Address: St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union St., Cary, NC 27511
Directions via Google Maps: CLICK HERE
Please note the different times for pick up of Live / Cooked Lobsters, and eat-in or take-out of Meals / Lobster Rolls.
10 AM until 4 PM
1½ lb. Fresh Maine Lobsters, Live or Cooked (for eating at home)
11 AM until 3 PM
Lobster Meals, Chicken Meals, and Lobster Rolls (for eat-in or take-out)
- When you arrive at the church please park and proceed to the large white Guest Check-in Tent in front of our parish hall building. (Please let a host know if you need handicap parking or special assistance.)
- As you proceed through the check-in, you will verify your order and receive a colored chip for each item you have ordered.
- At that point you will be directed either to the Outside Lobster Cooking & Distribution Tent for pick-up of your live / cooked lobsters, or inside the Parish Hall for pick-up / eat-in of your meals and lobster rolls.
- Indoor and Courtyard (outside under tent) seating available.
- There will be a large number of hosts / volunteers around the campus wearing name tags. Please ask any of them if you have a question or need any kind of assistance.
- We have ordered extra lobsters and lobster rolls, so please let your friends know that they can make walk-up purchases at the event. Invite them to join you for a treat and support a good cause. You can’t do much better than that!
Our goal is for you to have a wonderful experience. Proceeds from Lobster Fest go to Outreach, Youth, and other programs at St. Paul’s.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 221 Union St., Cary, NC 27511
(if you have any questions now, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)