SPRING MINI MINISTRY FAIR: The mini fair is taking place in the Parish Hall following the 9:00 a.m. service today. Different ministries are highlighted at the three mini fairs each year. Some of the groups which will be present at the spring fair include: Altar Guild, Appalachia Service Project, Care and Share, GoDo service Ministry, Julian Gathering, and the Memorial Garden.
REFUGE FOR REFUGEES (R4R) is planning a Welcome Home Party for our Ethiopian family next Sunday after the 11:15 a.m. service. Please come join your team in welcoming this precious family to the United States. The family consists of mom, Alfiya, and her five young adult children, Linaa, Hangaatuu, Ikram (daughters) and Khalid, and Rooba (sons). You will find them delightful. See you at 12:30 p.m. A light vegetarian lunch will be served.
Sunday Morning: There will be no adult formation today. Be sure to visit the spring mini-fair at coffee hour today.
Wednesday Lenten Offerings: Eucharist and Bible study will be offered at noon and 7:00 p.m. in the Chapel.
COFFEE HOUR MINISTRY HIGHLIGHTS:
The Spring Mini Ministry Fair will take place in the parish hall following the 9:00 a.m. service today. The three mini fairs each year highlight different groups. A few of the groups present at this fair will include: Altar Guild, Appalachia Service Project, Care and Share, GoDo service Ministry, Julian Gathering, Memorial Garden, Ministry of Mothers Sharing (MOMS), Newcomer Ministry, and the Photo Group.
Next week the Eucharistic Ministers will be hosting coffee hour in the parish hall. Eucharistic Ministers are lay persons who assist the clergy in administering Communion. Please stop by the parish hall to enjoy coffee and refreshments and to learn more about this special ministry.
WOMEN’S BEACH WEEK: St. Paul’s Women’s Beach Week sign up is in progress! Come for a few days or the whole week. This trip is open any St. Paul’s women over 18. All are welcome! We have houses reserved in Emerald Isle NC. The dates are Sunday April 28 – Sunday May 5. The cost is $40 a night. This is a wonderful way to meet, reconnect, relax, and have fun with other members of our church. The sign-up poster is in the narthex, with forms and information. If you have any questions, please call or text Yvon Daniel at email@example.com or call 919-747-1199.
CAPITAL PROJECT UPDATE: Did you miss the project update on February 24? Don’t worry! A brief summary is now available on the St. Paul’s website, including information about repairs, renovations, and exciting possibilities for new construction.
HOLY WEEK SERVICE SCHEDULE
Monday, April 15 7:00 p.m. Holy Week Eucharist
Tuesday, April 16 7:00 p.m. Holy Week Eucharist
Wednesday, April 17 7:00 p.m. Holy Week Eucharist
April 18 7:00 p.m. Maundy Thursday Liturgy
Friday, April 19 10:00 a.m. Child Friendly Stations of the Cross
7:00pm Good Friday Liturgy
Saturday, April 20 8:00 p.m. Easter Vigil
• The Children’s Little Brown Stewardship Basket is working toward our 2019 Note in the Pocket Sort Day, scheduled for June 9, 2019. So far, we have collected $1936.28 toward our $3000 goal!
• Children’s Chapel will be held today at the 9:00 a.m. worship service and is open to all children ages 3 through 2nd grade. Please follow the Children’s Cross Processional after the Collect.
• Sunday School (Children’s Formation) continues today at 10:10 a.m. in the Education Building.
• Pre-EYC meets today at 11:15 a.m. in the parish hall. Hope your 4th or 5th grader will join us!
• VBS will be happening June 17-21, 2019! Registration forms are in the narthex.
• Youth Christian Formation: The lesson is entitled “Life-Long Learner: Value of Wisdom.” Middle School meets in the youth wing (go straight there, snacks are provided) and High School meets in Room 10.
• EYC Tonight 6:00-7:00 p.m.: It’s an abbreviated game night after the Genesis weekend. Come from 6:00-7:00 p.m., bring a game if you want, and a snack to share. Drinks will be provided. There is no dinner served.