- The Children’s Little Brown Stewardship Basket is working toward our 2019 Note in the Pocket Sort Day, scheduled for June 9, 2019. We have collected $97.02 toward our $3000 goal!
- Children’s Chapel will be held today at the 9:00 a.m. worship service. Please follow the cross processional following the Collect.
- Sunday School teachers are needed for the 2018-19 school year! We have openings in Kindergarten, 3rd grade and 5th Please contact Christine Ingram for more information.
- VBS starts TOMORROW! We are looking forward to welcoming all our participants and volunteers.
- Congratulations to our Youth Confirmands: Madeline Boles, Anna Kathryn Bowersox, Grace Cozzolino, Lindsay Gorman, David Gray, Ella Vitaglione, and Jared Wolf. We are wishing you all of God’s blessings on this very special day.
- Middle School Mission Trip: Please keep our group of middle schoolers and adults in your prayers for safe travels and a deeper understanding of migrant farm workers as they travel to the Episcopal Farmworkers Ministry this week. They will spend 3 days in service, learning, and fellowship.
- Food Bank Volunteers: We are going to help at the Food Bank of Eastern NC on July 7th from 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. Space is limited, so sign up soon: https://bit.ly/2y6ZIl5.
- Happy Father’s Day to all our dads in the parish. We see how incredibly vital fathers are in the lives of our youth and appreciate all they do to grow their children in Christ.
COFFEE HOUR MINISTRY HIGHLIGHTS:
In honor of Confirmation and the Bishop’s Visit, there will be a special coffee hour in the Parish Hall today. Please stop by to enjoy coffee and refreshments and to celebrate this joyous occasion.
Next week the Altar Guild and the Pulse Committee will be serving light refreshments in front of the church between the 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. services. The Altar Guild plays an important behind-the-scenes role in preparing the altar for all regular and special worship services. The Pulse Committee contacts parishioners by phone for feedback on parish life.
MONTHLY DEVOTIONALS: Welcoming in Christ is the discipleship-stewardship emphasis linking St. Paul’s 60th Anniversary and the Anniversary Capital Campaign. To supplement this, each month a special devotional reflection will be offered. The theme for June is “Clergy and Staff Leadership.” You can find these devotionals on our St. Paul’s website (www.stpaulscary.org). If you’d like to share your thoughts on a theme, you may email them to email@example.com.
The Arts & Crafts Festival for Outreach: Help Wanted! We need someone to manage the St. Paul’s Table, which sells handmade items donated by parishioners. We’d love to have you join us in raising money for outreach. If you’re interested and would like to know more, please contact Sally Moller, firstname.lastname@example.org.