The season of Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, February 17, 2021. The Ash Wednesday service will stream on Facebook Live at 7:00 a.m., 12:00 noon, and 7:00 p.m. Join us at one of those times, or play the service at your convenience.
Holy Eucharist: https://facebook.com/stpaulscary/live
Bulletin: Ash Wednesday February 17, 2021 Eucharistic Prayer A
St. Paul’s will be conducting Morning Prayer at 8:00 a.m. Monday-Friday on Facebook Live. Tune in to St. Paul’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/stpaulscary). We will be using The Daily Office Morning Prayer Rite 2.
If you can’t tune in to the livestream at 8:00 a.m., you can also watch the recorded video on Facebook.
A children’s virtual Christmas Pageant was live streamed during the 9:00 a.m. service on Sunday, December 20, 2020. HERE is an updated recording of the Pageant.
Here are some special Advent and Christmas services being offered this year. For details read George’s letter of Dec 11, 2020.
- Live Nativity drive-through – Saturday, Dec 19, at 5:00 p.m. in the parking lot. Signup requested.
- Christmas Pageant on Facebook Live – Sunday, Dec 20, during the service at 9:00 a.m.
- Lessons and Carols on Facebook Live – Sunday, Dec 20, at 4:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve live drive-in services, in-car 90.9 FM audio – Thursday, Dec 24, at 5:00 p.m. and at 6:00 p.m. Signup required.
- Christmas Eve service on Facebook Live – Thursday, Dec 24, at 7:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day Service on Facebook Live – Friday, Dec 25, at 10:00 a.m.
- First Sunday after Christmas Service on Facebook Live – Sunday, Dec 27, at 9:00 a.m.
On Christmas Eve, December 24, St. Paul’s will have live drive-in Christmas services at 5:00 p.m. and again and 6:00 p.m. You are invited to drive to church, park, and while remaining in your car, tune in to 90.9 on your FM radio, and take part in a live Christmas service with music, prayer, and scripture. Space is limited, and signup is required. Sign up HERE. Here is the bulletin for the Christmas Eve drive-in services.
At 7:00 p.m., on Facebook Live, we will celebrate our festive Christmas Eve Eucharist. Here is the bulletin for the Christmas Eve Facebook Live service.