Our 60th Anniversary Celebration is happening this Sunday! Yay! The most important things to remember are 1) the Worship Service is at 10am and 2) bring a bathing suit and towel for your kiddos! Other than that, come hungry and ready for food, fellowship and fun!
Parents are responsible for supervising their children on the water slides and on the playground. Please join us to celebrate
St. Paul’s 60th Anniversary!
Sunday, Sept. 23, 2018
10am Worship Service (with Children’s Chapel)
Catered Lunch and Children’s Entertainment immediately following the Worship Service
Lunch will be catered by The Flying Biscuit.
Two Water Slides will be available for the children!
The Kona Ice Truck will be serving from 11:45am-1:15pm.
Bring your Bathing suit, towel, appetite and your family!
No RSVP is needed
MINISTRY OF MOTHERS SHARING
St. Paul’s MOMS meetings will be delayed one week. That means you still have time to sign up!! Two classes are offered: MOMS (for mothers of newborns thru elementary ages) and TNT (for mothers of teens and tweens). This is not a parenting class; it’s a time to focus on your own journey. Meetings are Tuesday evenings 7:00 – 8:30 starting 9/25. See the website for more info or email Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And still more news…
- The Children’s Little Brown Stewardship Basket is working toward our 2019 Note in the Pocket Sort Day, scheduled for June 9, 2019. So far we have collected $425.01 toward our $3000 goal!
- Children’s Chapel will be held Sunday at the 10am worship service and is open to all children ages 3 through 2nd grade. Please follow the Children’s Cross Processional after The Collect.
- No Sunday School this Sunday as we are celebrating our 60th Anniversary! Please visit us at the Water Slides!
- One more 5th grade Teacher is needed for Sunday School. Thank you to all of our Sunday School Teachers that are already giving their time and talent to the children of St. Paul’s!
- Pre-EYC (for 4th and 5th graders) kicks off next Sunday, Sept. 30, at 11:15am in the Parish Hall. Please email Christine Ingram to register your child!
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about Children’s Ministries.
See you on Sunday!
Christine Owens Ingram, SPHR
Parish and Human Resources Administrator
Director of Children’s Ministries