Legacy at Work: Endowment Board News
Through the generous donations of the St. Paul’s Legacy Society, the St. Paul’s endowment has recently funded the following items:
- Landscape lighting in our beautiful courtyard, allowing nighttime use of this functional outdoor space;
- A donation to the Covid Relief Fund of the Episcopal Farmworker Ministry, seeking to provide some small comfort to the farmworker families whose loved ones were lost to Covid;
- New shrubs to be planted around some of our new construction, beautifying our grounds;
- A license to show an important documentary illuminating the Episcopal Church’s role in slavery (information about the screening will be coming out soon from the Racial Justice Ministry);
- A brand-new commercial refrigerator for our new kitchen, a much-needed update; and
- A lovely set of new coffee pots, optimistically looking forward to our gathering again in fellowship on our faith journey!
Do you have a good idea for the use of endowment funds? In 2022, the endowment will be able to fund more projects that fulfil the mission of our church outside of our operating budget. The Vestry expects to distribute funds from the endowment in the following amounts: General $12,509; Outreach $889; Grounds Beautification $1,145; and, new this year, Kids’ Club $459.
Please submit your grant requests using the form found at this link by May 15, 2022, or email Katie Bricio (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your ideas or questions.
Finally, to our Legacy Society donors, St. Paul’s thanks you!
For information about how you can become a member of the Legacy Society, email Katie Bricio at email@example.com.