For those folks who are not experienced Facebook users, here are some tips to get you started in watching our live streamed services. So far, we have had tremendous success in live streaming Sunday Holy Eucharist services and weekday Morning Prayer services. Still, we hope that more people will join in from their stay-at-home locations as they get comfortable with the technology.
- You do not need to have a Facebook account (or really even know how to use Facebook).
- St. Paul’s Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/stpaulscary .
- You can use most types of computers or smart phones with an internet connection.
- There are many different ways that Facebook may appear on your screen, depending on how your computer is set up and what kind of device you are using. So there is not just one “right way” to do it.
- There is a Video section of our Facebook page showing both recorded and live streamed videos.
- At the time of the service, a link to a video marked with the word LIVE should appear. Because we are limited in the amount of time we can use, there may not be any lead time, and the live video may not actually appear until the appointed time.
- The quality of the streamed video depends on how your device (smart phone or computer) is set up (speed of connection, video quality setting, etc.).
- St. Paul’s wants you to stay connected during this time of physical distancing. Video streaming on Facebook is the best way we have found to deliver worship services that we normally deliver face-to-face.
- For questions or help contact Administrator@stpaulscary.org.