The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Weekly Parish Updates
- 🆕 Online resources for children and their families
- Hope for the Journey, a series of meditations by Fr. George and Fr. Javier.
- What’s happening? Updates from ministries as they continue their work in new ways.
- Resilience: COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide
- Resources from the Diocese of NC
- Weekly Update July 31, 2020: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Having just returned from vacation I’m catching up on all that is continuing […]
- Weekly Update July 24, 2020: A Letter from the Senior WardenHello Friends, With both our Rector and Associate Rector enjoying time away from St. Paul’s […]
- Weekly Update July 16, 2020: A Letter from the Associate RectorDear Friends, This week, I would like to tell you about ONE Wake’s Get Out […]
- Weekly Update July 10, 2020: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, The topics I’d like to cover are the Parish Update, Parables and Popsicles […]
- Exile’s PathThis week in the Hope for the Journey series, Fr. Javier reflects on the experience of home and exile: “Our true home is still beyond our reach, but the journey is well-worth the effort. And we can’t get there without you—or whoever else decides to walk through the doors.”
- Parish Update of Jul 6, 2020 RecapA Parish Update in Zoom Webinar format was presented on Monday, July 6, 2020 at […]
- Weekly Update July 3, 2020: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, I’d like to tell you about the Parish Update, St. Paul’s Stage 2 […]
- Book Study of Richard Rohr’s Falling Upward (Jul 15 – Aug 19, 2020)
St. Paul’s Adult Formation presents a virtual book study of Fr. Richard Rohr’s 2011 work, Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life. The book study will be held Wednesdays, Jul 15 thru Aug 19, at 7:30 p.m. Links will be provided. Continue reading for more and to register.
How can I help?
- Live Stream of Holy Eucharist at 9:00 AM on SundaysHoly Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- School Supplies for Farmworker ChildrenThe children of farmworkers need our help. While school is […]
- Donate School Supplies for Wake County KidsPlease donate school supplies for Wake County kids getting ready […]
- Episcopal Farmworker Ministry Program (Aug 22 – Sep 26)The Episcopal Farmworker Ministry invites you to participate in Beloved Neighbors, a program about history, race, and immigration. The program consists of six online sessions, via Zoom, at 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays. Continue reading to register.
- Parish Update of Jul 6, 2020 RecapA Parish Update in Zoom Webinar format was presented on […]
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)