The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- 🆕 Weekly in-person worship sign-up sheet
- 🆕 How to Find Help Locating COVID-19 Vaccine
- Weekly Parish Updates
- Online resources for children and their families
- Hope for the Journey, meditations by Father George, Father Javier, and Mother Alice.
- Resilience: COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide
- Resources from the Diocese of NC
- Viewing services on Facebook (Notes and Tips)
- Livestream the Sunday service at 9:00 a.m. on September 25Holy Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. Paul’s Facebook page at 9:00 […]
- Weekly Update September 23, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This Sunday’s Ministry Fair will be the first we have had in quite […]
- Youth NewsClick Continue reading for a weekly update on youth activities at St. Paul’s.
- Fall Ministry Fair: September 25, 2022Please join us in the Parish Hall on Sunday, September 25 at 10:00 am for […]
- Weekly Update September 16, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Last Sunday was such a joyous day as so many gathered for worship, […]
- Thoughts from the Rector: September 14th, 2022Thinking about the gifts God has given us. Read thoughts from the Rector
- Newcomer Ministry Needs VolunteersSt. Paul’s has a long-standing tradition of welcoming newcomers with a loaf of homemade bread. Although we had to pause this effort over the past couple of years, we’re ready to start up again. …
- Weekly Update September 9, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Please be sure to join us this Sunday as we gather to connect […]
How can I help?
- Livestream the Sunday service at 9:00 a.m. on September 25Holy Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- Fall Ministry Fair: September 25, 2022Please join us in the Parish Hall on Sunday, September […]
- Pauli Murray PilgrimageJoin us on Saturday, June 25, 2022 for a spiritual journey through locations of importance to the Rev. Dr. Pauli Murray in Durham…
- ONE Wake hosts Coffee Hour this Sunday, April 24, 2022Join us at Coffee Hour on Sunday, April 24, 2022 to find out about the May 17 Elections, early voting and how ONE Wake is recruiting Affordable Housing Voters who care about preserving housing options for essential workers, especially in Cary.
- Coffee HourCoffee Hour has resumed. St. Paul’s many ministries take turns hosting.
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)