The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- 🆕 Weekly in-person worship sign-up sheet (Stage 2)
- 🆕 How to Find Help Locating Covid 19 Vaccine
- Weekly Parish Updates
- Online resources for children and their families
- Hope for the Journey, meditations by Fr. George and Fr. Javier.
- Resilience: COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide
- Resources from the Diocese of NC
- Viewing services on Facebook (Notes and Tips)
- Hope for the JourneyIn this week’s Hope for the Journey, Fr. George shares two statements from bishops on the Chauvin trial verdict.
- Bishops Offer Post-Verdict Message (and an Invitation)Following the verdict of April 20, 2021 that found Derek Chauvin guilty of the murder […]
- Weekly Update April 16, 2021: A Letter from the Associate RectorDear Friends, We are now in the Easter season – a time in the church […]
- Holding OnIn this week’s Hope for the Journey, Fr. Javier reflects on what it means to hold on to hope in a grieving world.
- Spring Adult Formation: Living into Easter HopeOn Sundays during the Easter Season (10:15–11:15 a.m.), join us for a forum series on hope. You will only need to register once in order to attend any or all the sessions. Continue reading for schedule and to register.
- Youth NewsClick Continue reading for Zack’s weekly email to the EYC community at St. Paul’s.
- Easter Flower Pick UpIf you made a donation to Altar Guild for Easter Flowers, you may pick a plant up after the Sunday service on April 11, 2021. Pick up will be at the outside entrance to church, and will start at noon.
- Weekly Update April 9, 2021: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week I would like to remind you about In-Person Worship, announce the […]
How can I help?
- Live Stream of Holy Eucharist at 9:00 a.m. on SundaysHoly Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- In-Person WorshipWe are pleased to announce that we may now gather for worship in the church with 25 or less in attendance, practicing social distancing and wearing masks. Communion will be distributed, bread only, at each service practicing social distancing and wearing masks. Signup is required. Sign up HERE or Continue reading.
- Virtual Coffee Hour Following 9:00 Service (2nd and 4th Sundays)Please join us for Virtual Coffee Hour on the second and fourth Sundays after watching the 9:00 service on Facebook Live. Continue reading for the link.
- Holy Week 2021Holy Week is like no other time of the year. We begin with Palm Sunday and walk through the final days of the life of Jesus leading to the Resurrection. There will be 8 services in 8 days. Please join us for the liturgies of each day, either through Facebook Live, or being one of 25 people gathered In-Person in the church wearing masks and practicing social distancing. Continue reading for a Holy Week schedule with daily bulletins.
- Ash Wednesday (Feb 17, 2021)The season of Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, February 17, […]
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)