The latest updates and resources to connect with the St. Paul’s community.
- I’m new: what does it look like to visit St. Paul’s?
- Find out about our current public health guidelines for gatherings at St. Paul’s
- 🆕 Check out weekly updates and subscribe for up-to-date info
- Notes and tips for viewing services online
- Find out about our children’s, youth, and adult formation activities
- Livestream the Sunday service at 9 a.m., September 24, 2023The Holy Eucharist will be livestreamed on St. Paul’s Facebook page at 9:00 a.m. on […]
- Weekly Update September 22, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, He’s back! Join me this Sunday as we welcome Fr. Javier back from […]
- Weekly Update September 15, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Last Sunday was a great kick-off filled with energy. Wonderful things are before […]
- Weekly Update September 8, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, It is kick-off Sunday for Children’s and Youth Ministries; a Sunday I look […]
- Weekly Update September 1, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Labor Day is upon us and often marks the end of summer. I’d […]
- Weekly Update August 25, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, August is such a transitional month as we begin moving from the rhythms […]
- Weekly Update August 11, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Madeleine Preston’s final day with us will be this Sunday. It has been […]
- Beware of Text/Email Scam!Once again, St. Paul’s parishioners have received texts and emails pretending to be from one […]
How can I help?
- Connect with various outreach ministries at St. Paul’s
- Participate in ongoing affordable housing efforts through ONE Wake
- Learn more through our racial equity resources database
- Movie Night!
Hey, Movie Lovers!
You are invited to join us each month for Movie Night, a discussion of recent and not-so-recent movies, hosted by Fr. Javier, Tad Richard, and Neil McClenney.
This month, we’ll be discussing the film, Dreamland: The Burning of Black Wall Street…
- Parish-wide Celebration October 8, 2023 from 4 – 7 p.m.Mark your calendars to come and celebrate with your St. […]
- Vacation Bible Camp 2023: All Mixed Up and Upside Down!Help support “All Mixed Up and Upside Down!” our Vacation […]
- Chore Day Fundraiser for ASP – May 6, 2023Support the Youth Appalachia Service Project (ASP) mission trip with […]
- Newcomer LuncheonThe St. Paul’s Newcomer Ministry announces the return of the Newcomer Luncheon on Sunday, April 30 at 12:30 pm in the Youth Wing. If you were a newcomer during the past three years and have not had an opportunity to take part in a Newcomer Luncheon, you are invited to join us on April 30.
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish in March 2020)