The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Weekly Parish Updates
- Online resources for children and their families
- Hope for the Journey, a series of meditations by Fr. George and Fr. Javier.
- What’s happening? Updates from ministries as they continue their work in new ways.
- Resilience: COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide
- Resources from the Diocese of NC
- Viewing services on Facebook (Notes and Tips)
- Weekly Update Feb 26, 2021: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week I would like to highlight Hermano Day, Annual Diocesan Convention, Lenten […]
- Youth NewsClick Continue reading for Zack’s weekly email to the EYC community at St. Paul’s.
- Transformative RespectThis week in the Hope for the Journey series, Fr. George shares a story of “transformative respect.”
- Fr. George’s Weekly VideoEach week, George Adamik provides us with a brief video with an update from St. […]
- Weekly Update Feb 19, 2021: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week I’d like to share some information about locating COVID-19 vaccinations, remind […]
- “He brought us out from there in order to bring us in…”Today in the Hope for the Journey series, Fr. Javier reflects on what observing Lent might look like this year: “Just what is God bringing you out of, this season? And what new thing might God be inviting you into?”
- Weekly Update Feb 12, 2021: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week as we prepare for the season of Lent, I’d like to […]
- How to Find Help Locating Covid 19 VaccineThe North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has released new tools to help North Carolinians get their COVID-19 vaccine questions answered and to find vaccine locations in the state. Continue reading….
How can I help?
- Live Stream of Holy Eucharist at 9:00 a.m. on SundaysHoly Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- Virtual Coffee Hour Following 9:00 Service (2nd and 4th Sundays)Please join us for Virtual Coffee Hour on the second and fourth Sundays after watching the 9:00 service on Facebook Live. Continue reading for the link.
- Ash Wednesday (Feb 17, 2021)The season of Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, February 17, […]
- Morning Prayer on Facebook Live at 8:00 a.m. M-FSt. Paul’s will be conducting Morning Prayer at 8:00 a.m. […]
- Parish Meeting (Jan 31, 2021)Please join us for a Zoom Parish Meeting on Sunday, […]
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)