The latest updates and resources to connect with the St. Paul’s community
- I’m new: what does it look like to visit St. Paul’s?
- 🆕 Check out weekly updates and subscribe for up-to-date info
- Notes and tips for viewing services online
- Find out about our children’s, youth, and adult formation activities
- Check out pandemic resources from the Diocese of NC
- Get help locating a COVID-19 vaccine
- Weekly Update January 20, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, I am very excited to announce that the Rev. Alice Graham Grant gave […]
- Livestream the Sunday service at 9:00 a.m. on January 22, 2023The Holy Eucharist will be livestreamed on St. Paul’s Facebook page at 9:00 a.m. on […]
- Weekly Update January 13, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, The Rev. Rod Reinecke, the founding vicar of St. Paul’s, passed away on […]
- Weekly Update January 6, 2023: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, The new year is upon us, and I invite you to consider engaging […]
- Weekly Update December 30, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, I hope that you all enjoyed the Advent Season and Christmas celebrations at […]
- Weekly Update December 23, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, A joyous Merry Christmas from the clergy, staff, and vestry. I pray that […]
- Sunday Forums in January: The Gospel of MatthewOn Sundays between 10:15-11:00 a.m. in the St. Paul’s Chapel, join the clergy for a conversation about our lectionary year as we navigate through the Gospel of Matthew.
- Weekly Update December 16, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, As we enter the final week of Advent, please join us for formation […]
How can I help?
- Connect with various outreach ministries at St. Paul’s
- Participate in ongoing affordable housing efforts through ONE Wake
- Learn more through our racial equity resources database
- Blood Drive Saturday, February 11, 2023For Valentines, why not give the ultimate gift of love […]
- Livestream the Sunday service at 9:00 a.m. on January 22, 2023The Holy Eucharist will be livestreamed on St. Paul’s Facebook […]
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper – Tuesday Feb 21stSt. Paul’s Men’s Group will be cooking pancakes and sausage […]
- Photos from the Bishop’s Visit & ConfirmationBishop Gray-Reeves presided over Confirmation and answered questions at the Adult Forum as well. You can check out photos from Sunday’s gatherings at our SmugMug site.
- Blessing of the Animals: Photos PostedPhotos are posted of Blessing of the Animals, held Sunday October 9, 2022.
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish in March 2020)