The latest updates and resources to connect with the St. Paul’s community
- I’m new: what does it look like to visit St. Paul’s?
- 🆕 Check out weekly updates and subscribe for up-to-date info
- Notes and tips for viewing services online
- Find out about our children’s, youth, and adult formation activities
- Check out pandemic resources from the Diocese of NC
- Get help locating a COVID-19 vaccine
- Livestream the Sunday service at 9:00 a.m.The Holy Eucharist will be livestreamed on St. Paul’s Facebook page at 9:00 a.m. on […]
- Advent Forum Series: Joyful is the DarkOn Sundays between 10:15-11:00 a.m. in the St. Paul’s Chapel, join the clergy for a conversation about the season of Advent and the contrasting emotions it brings.
- Advent Midweek Eucharist ServicesThis Advent, join the clergy for contemplative prayer services each Wednesday leading up to Christmas Week.
- Invite, Welcome, Connect LeaderWe are pleased to announce that Mary Kintz has accepted the new part time staff position of Invite, Welcome, Connect (IWC) Leader. With Mary’s proven leadership, we are very excited to be working with her in this new initiative. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org ….
- Weekly Update November 18, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving […]
- Parish Hall Renamed to Honor the Rev. George AdamikIn case you missed it last Sunday, November 6, 2022, Frank Laney and Rick Bradley, the chairs of our Welcoming in Christ Capital Campaign, officially presented Fr. George the honor of renaming the Parish Hall in his name.
- Weekly Update November 11, 2022: A Letter form the RectorDear Friends, As a follow up to last weeks Annual Meeting, please join us at […]
- Weekly Update November 4, 2022: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Last Sunday was a wonderful celebration of confirmation and the visitation of Bishop […]
How can I help?
- Connect with various outreach ministries at St. Paul’s
- Participate in ongoing affordable housing efforts through ONE Wake
- Learn more through our racial equity resources database
- Livestream the Sunday service at 9:00 a.m.The Holy Eucharist will be livestreamed on St. Paul’s Facebook […]
- Photos from the Bishop’s Visit & ConfirmationBishop Gray-Reeves presided over Confirmation and answered questions at the Adult Forum as well. You can check out photos from Sunday’s gatherings at our SmugMug site.
- Blessing of the Animals: Photos PostedPhotos are posted of Blessing of the Animals, held Sunday October 9, 2022.
- Fall Ministry Fair: September 25, 2022Please join us in the Parish Hall on Sunday, September […]
- Pauli Murray PilgrimageJoin us on Saturday, June 25, 2022 for a spiritual journey through locations of importance to the Rev. Dr. Pauli Murray in Durham…
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish in March 2020)