The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Weekly Parish Updates
- Online resources for children and their families
- Hope for the Journey, a series of meditations by Fr. George and Fr. Javier.
- What’s happening? Updates from ministries as they continue their work in new ways.
- Resilience: COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide
- Resources from the Diocese of NC
- Viewing services on Facebook (Notes and Tips)
- Please Take the St. Paul’s SurveyWe’re launching a St. Paul’s Survey, and we want to hear from you! This brief survey provides an exciting opportunity for you to share your thoughts and opinions on a variety of topics around our St. Paul’s parish family and community. CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY.
- Weekly Update Oct 23, 2020: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week I would like to share information about COVID-19 Stage 2, an […]
- Fr. George’s Weekly VideoEach week, George Adamik provides us with a brief video with an update from St. […]
- Children’s Ministries UpdateClick Continue reading for Natalie’s weekly email “St. Paul’s Children’s Ministries Resources & Update.”
- Hope and LoveThis week in the Hope for the Journey series, Fr. George shares a recent NPR interview with Presiding Bishop Michael Curry.
- Food Collection for Wake County Neighbors (Oct 31, 2020)We continue to distribute food to our Wake County neighbors in need. However, the resources available are dwindling. If you’d like to help, consider assembling a shelf-stable “food parcel” for delivery Saturday morning, October 31. Continue reading to sign up.
- Endowment Board Announces Availability of Funds: Deadline Extended
Some good news for 2020! The St. Paul’s Endowment Board is delighted to announce that funds are available this year to further St. Paul’s efforts to know Christ and make Christ known in the world. The deadline to apply has been extended to November 30. Continue reading to apply.
- Endowment Board Announces Availability of FundsSome good news for 2020! The St. Paul’s Endowment Board is delighted to announce that funds are available this year to further St. Paul’s efforts to know Christ and make Christ known in the world. Continue reading for more and to apply for grants.
How can I help?
- Halloween Children’s Parade (Oct 31, 2020)St. Paul’s Children’s Ministries is excited to coordinate a children’s […]
- Election Day Prayer Vigil (Nov 3, 2020)St. Paul’s will hold an election day prayer vigil on November 3, 2020 from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., the hours that the polls are open. All in the parish are encouraged to pray for our country, our siblings and our leaders. Continue reading to sign up.
- Live Stream of Holy Eucharist at 9:00 AM on SundaysHoly Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- Virtual Coffee Hour Following 9:00 Service (2nd and 4th Sundays)Please join us for Virtual Coffee Hour on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month after watching the 9:00 service on Facebook Live. Continue reading for the link.
- Morning Prayer on Facebook Live at 8:00 a.m. M-FSt. Paul’s will be conducting Morning Prayer at 8:00 a.m. […]
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)