The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Weekly Parish Updates
- Online resources for children and their families
- Hope for the Journey, a series of meditations by Fr. George and Fr. Javier.
- What’s happening? Updates from ministries as they continue their work in new ways.
- Resilience: COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide
- Resources from the Diocese of NC
- Viewing services on Facebook (Notes and Tips)
- Parish Meeting (Jan 31, 2021)Please join us for a Zoom Parish Meeting on Sunday, January 31, at 10:15 a.m. […]
- Fr. George’s Weekly VideoEach week, George Adamik provides us with a brief video with an update from St. […]
- Youth NewsClick Continue reading for Zack’s weekly email to the EYC community at St. Paul’s.
- Children’s Ministries UpdateClick Continue reading for Natalie’s weekly email “St. Paul’s Children’s Ministries Resources & Update.”
- Help Control the Spread of COVID-19The state of North Carolina, working with Apple and Google, has created a phone app to help slow the spread of the virus, and we are encouraging all members of our community to install and enable it, for your own safety as well as the safety of those around you.
- Weekly Update Jan 22, 2021: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week I would like to share information with you about Food Security, […]
- Knowing Ourselves (Kindly)This week in the Hope for the Journey series, Fr. Javier reflects on the nature of God’s love: “When it comes to telling the truth about ourselves, we would prefer to edit the footnotes and clean up the margins… We call this a kindness: at its best, it is an attempt to see ourselves and others in the best possible light. But to do so leaves something to be desired. We cannot really love that which we do not also aim to know.”
- Racial Equity Institute Workshop — Groundwater Approach (Feb 6, 2021)Members of St. Paul’s are invited to participate in the Racial Equity Institute’s Groundwater training on Saturday, February 6 from 9 a.m. to noon.
How can I help?
- Parish Meeting (Jan 31, 2021)Please join us for a Zoom Parish Meeting on Sunday, […]
- Live Stream of Holy Eucharist at 9:00 a.m. on SundaysHoly Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- Virtual Coffee Hour Following 9:00 Service (2nd and 4th Sundays)Please join us for Virtual Coffee Hour on the second and fourth Sundays after watching the 9:00 service on Facebook Live. Continue reading for the link.
- Morning Prayer on Facebook Live at 8:00 a.m. M-FSt. Paul’s will be conducting Morning Prayer at 8:00 a.m. […]
- Christmas Pageant Recording (Updated) from Dec 20, 2020A children’s virtual Christmas Pageant was live streamed during the […]
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)