The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- 🆕 Weekly in-person worship sign-up sheet
- 🆕 How to Find Help Locating COVID-19 Vaccine
- Weekly Parish Updates
- Online resources for children and their families
- Hope for the Journey, meditations by Fr. George and Fr. Javier.
- Resilience: COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide
- Resources from the Diocese of NC
- Viewing services on Facebook (Notes and Tips)
- Weekly Update September 24, 2021: A Letter from the Associate RectorDear Friends, I hope this message finds you well. Despite all the stresses of […]
- Sunday Forums Return in OctoberBeginning on Sunday, October 10 in the main sanctuary, join us for conversations about what it means for us to be members of the Beloved Community.
- Confirmation 2021As we get ready to welcome Bishop Rodman for his yearly visitation on Sunday, November 7, St. Paul’s will offer formation for adults and youth interested in Confirmation, Reception, or the Reaffirmation of Baptismal Vows.
- Children’s Ministry CoordinatorSt. Paul’s is seeking to hire a Children’s Ministry Coordinator. The Children’s Ministry Coordinator provides support and coordination for the Children’s Ministry at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. The program serves children (ages 3 through 5th grade) and includes a Sunday School curriculum, weekly Children ’s Chapel, Christmas Pageant, Pre-Episcopal Youth Community (Pre-EYC) Program, and various special events. This position reports directly to the Associate Rector.
- Weekly Update September 17, 2021: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, As we continue towards the fall season, I’d like to remind you […]
- Youth NewsClick Continue reading for Zack’s weekly email to the EYC community at St. Paul’s.
- Weekly Update September 10, 2021: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week we would like to give you an overview of our […]
- Before the EndIn this week’s Hope for the Journey, Fr. Javier reflects on the shorter ending of the Gospel of Mark: “The good news here is not that we shouldn’t feel this fear—far from it. Rather, it is what we do afterward that counts.”
How can I help?
- Live Stream of Holy Eucharist at 9:00 a.m. on SundaysHoly Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- Gather and Pray in September: Coffee Hour in the Courtyard and Outdoor Children’s Chapel Return, Evening Prayer Services BeginAs the academic year begins, St. Paul’s invites you to reconnect and gather safely over the month of September.
- So what’s up with Lobster Fest this year?I’m glad you asked! The Lobster Fest steering committee is […]
- ONE Wake’s Annual Meeting on June 10All participating institutions are asked to bring 15-20 members of their congregation to this Zoom meeting on June 10, 2021 at 7:30 pm. This is your opportunity to be a part of changing the way we live together and share resources in Wake County
- Blood Drives are Back! Save the Date: June 29, 2021The Blood Drive Committee, a collaboration of Cary Presbyterian and St. Paul’s Episcopal, is happy to announce that we are hosting The Blood Connection’s mobile unit in the Cary Presbyterian’s parking lot on Tuesday, June 29, 2:00 – 7:00pm.
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)