The latest updates and resources for the St. Paul’s community during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
“The Rt. Rev. Rob Wright, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, recently said: ‘The church cannot be cancelled, the church can only adapt! Press on, take care of one another, take care of yourself. God is trustworthy!’ Let this remind us all that we are the Church. While we will not be gathering face-to-face for the weeks ahead, church will continue because we are the Body of Christ, even when we are apart.” (Fr. George’s update to the parish)
- (no title)This week in the Hope for the Journey series, Fr. George and Presiding Bishop Curry call us to persevere in seeking racial reconciliation.
- Mourning Those Lost to COVID-19Our Presiding Bishop has joined in a national day of mourning (June 1) and invites congregations to honor COVID-19 victims with a special prayer. A link to his Pentecost homily is also included.
- Weekly Update May 29, 2020: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, This week I would like to address the Presiding Bishop’s call for a […]
- “Not the end of a battle but the beginning of a life.”New post in the Hope for the Journey series from Fr. Javier: “Our journey doesn’t require epic battles, heroes, and villains to have purpose. It requires, quite simply, the willingness to be transformed.”
- Fr. George’s Weekly VideoEach week, George Adamik provides us with a brief video with an update from St. […]
- Weekly Update May 22, 2020: A Letter from the RectorDear Friends, Despite the COVID-19 restrictions, there is a lot going on at St. Paul’s! […]
- Deep Dive: Religion in the 21st Century (Episode 3)A recording is now available for the third Deep Dive webinar from Rabbi Ariel and Fr. Javier. In this final installment, Rabbi Ariel and Fr. Javier explore what it means to be religious in the 21st century. Bonus: Early in this episode, Rabbi Ariel shares a little-known historical connection between the Beth Shalom congregation and St. Paul’s.
- News from the DioceseThe Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina issues a weekly newsletter called Please Note. Detailed plans […]
- Live Stream of Holy Eucharist at 9:00 AM on SundaysHoly Eucharist with homily will be live streamed on St. […]
- Deep Dive with Rabbi Ariel and Father Javier – Week 3: Religion in the 21st CenturyJoin Rabbi Ariel and Father Javier on Tuesday, May 19 at 7:00 p.m. as we discuss organized religion in the 21st century — and bring your questions as we consider what they might mean in our day and age.
- Register Now for “Deep Dive with Rabbi Ariel and Father Javier” (Tuesdays at 7:00 pm)Watch an introductory video and register for Tuesday’s forum with Rabbi Ariel and Father Javier. Click continue reading for more.
- Morning Prayer on Facebook Live at 8:00 a.m. M-FSt. Paul’s will be conducting Morning Prayer at 8:00 a.m. […]
- Weekly Youth Events: Staying Connected!Youth update from Zack, announcing Weekly Vibe Check (Sundays) & Small Group Bible Study (Wednesdays). Click for more details.