Saturday, November 9, 2019
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union Street, Cary, NC 27511
Artwork and Handmade Crafts from Local Artisans
- Pottery, Fiber Art, Glass, Jewelry, Hand-knit items, Woodworking, Yard Art, Home Decor, and more.
- Click HERE for a list of this year’s artisans
St. Paul’s Table
- Handmade items donated by members of St. Paul’s.
- Choose from a wide variety of prizes.
Coffee Bar and Bake Sale
- Hot Homemade Soups by St. Paul’s Fellowship Events Team
Book Sale – Titles for Children and Adults
Free Admission and Free Parking
Proceeds will Support
- Dorcas Ministries
- Urban Ministries of Wake County
- The Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC
- and other local outreach projects.
St. Paul’s Parishioners: We Need Your Help. To volunteer, click HERE.
To donate new, handmade items to the St. Paul’s Table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To donate books to the book sale, please bring them any time from October 27 to November 8. You can drop them off in the hallway by the coat rack.
To donate your homemade baked goods to our bake sale, please sign up HERE.
For more information, please email email@example.com