What's Happening at St. Paul's?
Sunday, 10/9/2016 at 8:45 AM: Power is out at St. Paul’s.
- Sunday School is canceled.
- Services are still on – even if the power’s off, we’re just roughing it today!
- Cornwall and South Harrison are both closed.
- Griffis, Ann, Union and Shirley are all open.
- 7:30 AM service was held in the narthex since the sun wasn’t yet coming into the sanctuary.
Join us on Sunday, October 30 for Trunk or Treat. Continue reading for details….Continue reading
The GoDo Ministry will hold a workday on Saturday, October 22. We will be working with Family Promise of Wake County (formerly Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network). Along with rotating shelters in local churches, Family Promise offers apartment-type living for families as the next step toward more stable, permanent housing.Continue reading