Saint Paul’s Resilience Ministry
Supporting Families and Individuals at Saint Paul’s and Beyond
Based in a Christian faith community, the Resilience Ministry seeks to –
1. Increase awareness of both the long term impacts of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and the ability of positive childhood experiences (PCEs) to diminish the effects of ACEs.
2. Provide resources to empower individuals, families and communities to understand, prevent and respond to the effects of childhood trauma.
3. Instill a sense of hopefulness that each of us can make a difference by promoting positive childhood experiences.
- Resilience – Childhood Trauma/Prevention/Hope (a video recording of the Resilience Ministry’s presentation for Adult Formation)
- How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime, a TED talk by Dr. Nadine Burke Harris
- How Brains are Built: The Core Story of Brain Development (video)
- Resilience Pamphlet (for 2-sided printing, flip on the short edge)
- Resilience Bookmark (for 2-sided printing, flip on the long edge)
- Take Care of Yourself – So You Can Be There For Others
- COVID-19 Parents and Caregivers Guide (.pdf)
- Resilience Now – Connections Matter (.pdf)