Here are resources that are helpful to staff and parishioners, including:
- Newsletter – links to St. Paul’s Letter (PDF version of hardcopy newsletter) and associated calendar
- Ministry Resources – detailed information for ministries and ministry leaders
- Racial Equity Education Resources – curated resources to assist you in learning more about race, racism, and how to become an anti-racist.
- Calendars – several calendars for various aspects of life at St. Paul’s
- Photos – links to galleries including thousands of photos of special moments at St. Paul’s
- Policies & Forms – detailed information on internal St. Paul’s policies, forms, and related information
- Room Reservations – includes an online form to reserve a room for meetings, etc. and a calendar showing what rooms have already been reserved
- Communications Request – how to publish information about a specific ministry event at St. Paul’s (newsletter, website, etc.).
- Church Logos – Episcopal Church and St. Paul’s Logos for use in various communications and promotional materials. The link downloads a .ZIP File containing 31 logos in .PNG format. Extract the file(s) and open and save with your desired graphics app.
If you are having trouble finding something specific on this web site, try the Search function, or click here for the Site Map. If you still can’t find what you are looking for, or wish to report another problem with this web site, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Copyright The Church Pension Fund Group