How requests that sent to PleasePost@stpaulscary.org are handled.
The requests are handled on rotating basis by the St. Paul’s web editors. The rotation order is:
When a request comes in who’s ever turn that is next, handles the requested post, and lets other editors now the request is being handle. If an editor is on vacation or is not able to work on postings, they let the rest of editor know so we can be sure everything is covered.
- Title – 1st Letter is Capitalize, rest lowercase
- Only use “Stick this post to the front page” for posts that are an event have a deadline sometime out in the future maybe 2 more weeks.
- If you use stick be sure to set a reminder for yourself to remove it after it is no longer needed.
- Another approach if you need an older posting to be at the top of list, just change the publish date to today.
- Author – who posted, not requested
- Select Category(s)
- Use a Feature Image
- Excerpt – 2 to 3 sentences maximum, do not leave blank.
- Check to be sure posting include:
- A date
- Links that work
- Check spellings
- If you embed a link to another page be sure to the check: “Open link in a new tab”.
- Do NOT check Allow comments – Facebook is for comments.
- For more help see Tad’s Video – https://www.screencast.com/t/1NYLjdGzaA2g
- If you want to test or try something new you can try it first add – https://staging.stpaulscary.org/
Summary of the websites useage – https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/f67c204c-37af-4044-b809-f348c0dba694
New 2022 Logo related files – 2022 Logo