Donate to St. Paul’s
Thank you for your interest in contributing to St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. Charitable donations are tax deductible and receipts will be mailed to all donors.
Cash and Check Donations can be mailed or delivered to the church office. St. Paul’s address is:
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
221 Union St.
Cary, NC 27511
Stock Donations: When wishing to donate stock, please contact the church office at 919-467-1477.
Credit Card and PayPal Donations: In addition, St. Paul’s has the the ability to accept donations by credit card via PayPal. Click below for the PayPal link. For security reasons, please verify that the web page that you are taken to begins with the following: https://www.paypal.com/….
If you would like, you can specify whether your donation will be applied to one of the following:
- Pledge Payments – Pledge payments or plate offerings.
- Operating Budget – Donations will help pay St. Paul’s expenses, including Clergy and staff salaries, heating and air conditioning, mortgage payments, and ministry budgets.
- Capital Fund – A special fund used for expenses related to the maintenance, upgrade, and debt reduction associated with our facility.
- Clergy Discretionary Funds – Our clergy each have funds that can be called upon to address needs in the community, especially those of the poor, which may be applied to pious and charitable uses at their discretion.
- Memorial Fund – This fund includes donations made in memory of loved ones. It is typically used for expenses such as the Clergy’s robes, prayer books, and hymnals.
- Memorial Garden Fund – This fund is used for the maintenance and improvement of St. Paul’s Memorial Garden. The Memorial Garden includes the Garden, Columbarium, and Remembrance Wall. This fund also includes purchases of inscriptions on the Remembrance Wall.
- Endowment Fund – This fund accepts monetary donations, bequests from wills, and other planned gifts. For gifts of $10,000 or more, the donor can have the option of specifying the use of income generated from their donation. For more information, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outreach mission sponsored by St. Paul’s – Click here for St. Paul’s Outreach Missions. If using PayPal, enter the donation amount, and follow instructions to make your donation. Before approving your donation, click “Add special instructions to recipient,” and enter “Donation to (name of outreach mission).” Be sure to add this special instruction to ensure that the Financial Office knows where to credit your donation.
- Donations can be made for specific purposes, such as the Advent Appeal.
If you are using PayPal and wish to make your donation to a specific fund, use the “Notes” field to provide instructions. If you are paying in cash or check, please use the memo line.
BANK DRAFT: For recurring payments such a a pledge, you can pay by automatic deduction from your bank account each month through Electronic Funds Transfer. Contact the Financial Office for an Automatic Contribution Draft Pre-Authorization Form.
Honor families and friends with a permanently engraved Memorial Paver in the Circle, across from the main entrance to the church. The memorial pavers will line the existing pathway in the garden. Each of the rectangular pavers (9.25 x 6″) can hold up to four lines of text with a possible maximum of 20 characters on each line. The price of a paver is $125, enough to cover the cost of the paver and the engraving. (NOTE: In 2015, the price of the paver increased to $125 due to an increase in the cost of engraving.) These pavers make wonderful gifts that will last for many, many years. For more information, please contact Jeff Kager at KagerClan@aol.com. Click HERE for a Memorial Paver engraving form.
The Remembrance Wall area is located in the Memorial Garden, and allows an individual’s name to be inscribed on one of the walls. A donation of $300 is requested for each name. To have a name engraved on a Remembrance Wall, contact the church office, email@example.com, or Jackie Straub, firstname.lastname@example.org