I missed you all last Sunday, and I am so thankful that I was able to come back to have an amazing Advent party! There was a really beautiful energy in the youth wing this evening.
Thank you all for such a fantastic semester. This entire experience has truly been a blessing and I can not wait to see what I have up my sleeve for this upcoming semester.
Just a few things most of y’all have seen before.
- I am considering a time change for EYC. If you have not heard about this yet and need more details, please let me know and I’ll give you a full run down. (It’s to move EYC after the 11:15 service)
- Meeting with Rev. Cathy Deats (This is important to the future of the youth ministry here!!) Rev. Deats will be joining us to brainstorm and assist us in discerning what a permanent youth leader for Saint Paul’s would look like. If you are interested in joining that process, please let Father George and I know your availability by signing up on Doodle Poll! https://doodle.com/poll/xk2d73sxtess9qw3
EYC THROUGH THE END OF THE CALENDAR YEAR
- December 13 – 14: Babysitting Fundraiser and Lock-In. We will provide babysitting for children of the parish as a Youth Ministry fundraiser from 6-9 pm. Youth come at 5:30 for set-up. Then, after babysitting, the lock-in! We’ll start off with late night bowling. Then we’ll play some games or watch a movie and then SLEEP! Pickup will be 9:00 a.m. Saturday. We will need all the youth and adult help we can get. here’s a sign up for parents of kiddies, here’s a sign up for youth and parents. All are welcome to join us.
- December 15th, 9am Service: Christmas Pageant
- December 15th, 22nd, and 29th: NO EYC
If you find that you’re running out of things to pray for this week, I have three finals before lunch on Wednesday. So, there’s that.
Thank you all. God Bless.
Interim Youth Program Coordinator