Game night went really well. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and had a chance to get some energy out before another great week.
Thank you to those who have stepped up by agreeing to volunteer and bring meals. It really takes significant weight off my shoulders. I want to be able to provide the best experience for the youth, and I truly believe that means having everyone lend a hand in some way. Thank you to those who continue to help week in and week out.
“Adults are the church of yesterday and today. Youth are the church of TODAY and tomorrow.”
Youth Ministry News and Events:
- Youth Group Needs: (in no particular order)
- Sunday School 11/10 and 12/01 Middle School Teachers
- EYC Vol. 11/17, 12/01, and 12/08 (Advent party)
- EYC Meals 11/17 and 12/01 Side + Desert, 11/24 Main Dish.
- Lock In Volunteers 11/09 – 11/10 and 12/13 – 12/14 (must be safe church trained, preferably able to stay over night)
Thank you to those who have signed up to volunteer through the end of the year. There are still a few gaps that need filled. Please take a look at the sign up geniuses and figure out where you think you’d be best.
Email Zack Rugen at email@example.com if you have questions.
EYC Advisors: Sign up to assist with our EYC events HERE
EYC Dinners: Sign up to bring dinner to our amazing youth HERE
Christian Formation Leaders: Sign up to teach and learn with our youth on Sunday mornings HERE
- November 9th and 10th: EYC Lock In! Saturday night we will be hanging out, setting up the Saint Nicholas Tree, watching The Chronicles of Narnia (we’ll be basing discussion around that for a few weeks), playing games, and having an all around good time!
PARENTS, we still need volunteers who are safe church trained to stay overnight with everyone. Please let me know if you are available or interested.
- NO EYC Nov. 10th.
- ASP Chore Day November 16th! 7:30am – Noon (fundraiser for van rental): We need as many volunteers as we can get. The more – the merrier. Below is the sign up link. Please let us know as soon as you can if we can count on you to volunteer so we know how many jobs we can plan to take. Thank you so much! ASP CHORE DAY SIGN UP
- Important Dates Through December: We have moved the dates of our two lock ins and the EYC’s around them to allow us to use the most of the facilities. Please update your calendars accordingly.
3rd: Game Night!!
9th and 10th: EYC Lock In
10th: NO EYC
16th: ASP CHORE DAY
17th: Regular EYC*
24th: 4-5pm Murder Mystery Dinner Interest Meeting
24th: Regular EYC*
1st: Regular EYC*
8th: Murder Mystery Rehearsal
13th-14th: EYC Babysitting Lock-In
15th: No EYC
*Regular EYC is from 5pm – 7pm*
I hope you all have an amazing week.
Interim Youth Program Coordinator