October 13, 2019
I hope you all had as good of a week as I did! There’s a lot coming up for our youth, so please read below. I’d really love to have everyone join us for the Carnival next week!
Thank you to all the wonderful adults who volunteered their time with us tonight. Thank you to Neil and Josh McClenney, Kevin McIntire, and Emily Luke for their dedication to the youth, as well as The Rudy family and Heather Gates for the wonderful home cooked dinner.
Youth Ministry News and Events:
- Volunteers Needed: So we’ve had a lot of date changes this past week. (if that was a surprise to you, the date changes are right below.) The end result is a few more Sunday evenings with EYC on the calendar. I currently have three dates (10/27, 11/3, 11/17) with no one signed up to volunteer and no one signed up to bring meals. Any and all help is appreciated.
- DATE CHANGES: We have moved the dates of our two lock ins and the EYC’s around them to allow us to use the most of the facilities. Please update your calendars accordingly.
- The November lock in has moved from the 2nd and the 3rd, to the 9th and 10th. With Regular EYC now on the 3rd and NO EYC on the 10th.
- The December babysitting lock in has moved from the 6th and 7th, to the 13th and 14th. With regular EYC on the 8th, and NO EYC on the 15th.
I hope that all makes sense. I’ll be around this week so if you have any questions please reach out.
- Carnival! October 20th: We will be having our annual Carnival on October 20th! The children’s ministry will be having their chili cook off, while the youth will be doing trunk or treat and a pumpkin carving contest. The carnival itself will get started around 5:30 and end around 7:30. We would love to have the high schooler’s there around 3:30 and middle schooler’s there around 4:30 to help set up. If you have both, 3:30 works. If you’d like to decorate your own trunk and participate in trunk or treat you are more than welcome to, but please let me know if you plan to participate.
- GENESIS: Genesis has been moved to the spring!
- October 27th EYC 5-7: Since Genesis has been moved to the spring, we will be having our regularly scheduled programming on October 27th.
- Volunteers Needed: So we’ve had a lot of date changes this past week. The end result is a few more EYC’s on Sunday evenings. I currently have three dates (10/27, 11/3, 11/17) with no volunteers and no one bringing meals. Any and all help is appreciated.
Email Zack Rugen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Sign up to assist with our EYC events HERE
Sign up to bring dinner to our amazing youth HERE
Christian Formation Leaders
Sign up to teach and learn with our youth on sunday mornings HERE
I hope you all have an amazing week.
Interim Youth Program Coordinator
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church