I had a really great time at the Carnival and I was so excited to see all of you there! A huge shout out to the youth for all of the time, hard work, and dedication they put into the Carnival this year. I am immensely proud of them and already looking forward to next year.
Youth Ministry News and Events:
- October 27th Regular EYC 5-7: Since Genesis has been moved to the spring, we will be having our regularly scheduled programming on October 27th.
- November 3rd: EYC 5-7: GAME NIGHT! Since we will have wrapped up our discussions, I figured that we all deserve a game night. So bring your favorite game and be prepared for new games. (parents, if you ever thought about volunteering, this is the night to do it!)
- DATE CHANGES: We’ve had to move some things around. So here is the updated schedule to get us through the end of the calendar year.
- October 27th: Regular EYC
- November 3rd: Game Night!!
- 9th and 10th: EYC Lock In
- 10th: NO EYC
- 17th: Regular EYC
- 24th: 4-5pm Murder Mystery Dinner Interest Meeting
- 24th: Regular EYC
- December 1st: Regular EYC
- 8th: 4-5pm Murder Mystery Rehearsal
- 8th: Advent Party
- 13th-14th: EYC Babysitting Lock-In
- 15th: No EYC
- Regular EYC is from 5pm – 7pm
ASP Chore Day (fundraiser for van rental): The ASP Chore Day is just around the corner and we need as many volunteers as we can get. The more – the merrier. Below is the sign up link. Please let us know as soon as you can if we can count on you to volunteer so we know how many jobs we can plan to take. Thank you so much! ASP CHORE DAY SIGN UP
• Volunteers Needed: So we’ve had a lot of date changes this past week. The end result is a few more EYC’s on Sunday evenings. I currently have three dates (10/27, 11/3, 11/17) with no volunteers and no one bringing meals. Any and all help is appreciated. Email Zack Rugen at email@example.com if you have questions.
Sign up to assist with our EYC events HERE
Sign up to bring dinner to our amazing youth HERE
Christian Formation Leaders
Sign up to teach and learn with our youth on Sunday mornings HERE
I hope you all have the most blessed week possible.
Interim Youth Program Coordinator